The main objective of the Project is to empower the local population with fewer opportunities (i.e. women, immigrants and long-term unemployed adults) to train them in a transnational environment and to gain the sufficient know-how, knowledge, abilities and competences to create and be in charge of social projects that will offer better living conditions to their local community, from a cross-cutting perspective along with the Erasmus+ Programme priorities: inclusion and diversity inclusion, digital transformation, environmental sustainability, daily democratic participation.
We believe that this global objective is consistent with the Erasmus+ Programme in such a way that “it promotes learning mobility of individuals and groups, as well as cooperation, quality, inclusion and equity, excellence, creativity and innovation at the level of organisations in the field of education and training”.
However, to go further in our objectives, the following specific goals have been established:
• To provide know-how of the participants in the creation and management of social and local development projects.
• To promote values that identify the European Union and the Erasmus + programme.
• To empower local citizens as agents of change and social cohesion.
• To share innovative ideas in training for the population with fewer opportunities.
• To promote equal labour opportunities to enter into the labour market, especially in the fields of project development.
• To make cultural and social diversity evident and to convert it into an added value for sustainable social development.
• To encourage technological vocations of adults (women, immigrants and long-term unemployed).
The objectives will be achieved through the creation and dissemination of three Results, the organisation of an international Training week, the organisation of 5 multiplier events and sound managerial and communication actions.